DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Delta State University‘s (DELSU) administration is presently selling its post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for the prerequisites and how to apply for the DELSU post-UTME form.
Applications from properly qualified applicants are invited for the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year. ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice of university and receive a score of 150 or above.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Check that the Jamb Registration Number and Names are right. Mistakes will not be tolerated.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgment slip.
How To Complete The Delsu Biometric Capturing
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to log in
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
Candidates are recommended to utilize the virtual PIN for payment as soon as possible when it is generated, as it will become invalid six (6) hours later.
b. Before filling out the form, candidates should read the instructions on the website’s home page.
c. Candidates must provide a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address so that the University can contact them about screening dates and locations.
Delsu Post UTME Form Closing Date
- The online application will start on Monday, August 15, 2022
- The application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, 23rd September 2022
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
Originally posted 2021-12-29 12:38:16.