This inform graduates that Dangote Refinery Recruitment is ongoing to apply for the vacancy positions you must have the requirement. in this article, we will guide you on how to apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment in the comfort of your home without stress read below as we show all that you need to know about Dangote Refinery
About Dangote Refinery
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation, and real estate with new initiatives in Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, fertilizers, and the Steel sector of the economy.
Do you want to use your abilities to assist other ambitious professionals and individuals succeed? If so, keep reading to learn more about this year’s recruitment process. Dangote Refinery Recruitment will have possibilities where enthusiasm is essential in order to do meaningful work with like-minded individuals that desire much the same thing out of life as they do.
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- P-YES Application Form Portal
The opportunity to work with one of Africa’s leading refinery firms has arrived. The Dangote Refinery needs employees that are enthusiastic and passionate about their jobs, with an emphasis on innovation. Consider this a valuable chance for you; don’t allow it to develop wings before flying away.
Requirements for Dangote Refinery Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
To apply for this job, kindly follow the outlined steps below:
- Visit the Dangote Refinery recruitment website at careers.dangote-group.com
- Then, click on “Career” at the top of the Dangote Refinery recruitment website
- Click to choose your preferred job position from the available vacancies
- Before you commence the application process, carefully read through the instructions.
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all information before submission
- Finally, submit the Dangote Refinery recruitment application form.