The Cross River State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Recruitment Exercise, as well as other related information pertaining to the Cross River State Teaching Service Commission Employment list, will be detailed here on this portal, so if you are ready, let‘s get started.
Latest News on Cross River Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Cross River Teachers recruitment 2022/2023 has released a long waiting list of shortlisted applicants. This post will give you a basic overview of how to find out if your name has been shortlisted for the next oral interview. Continue reading for more information.
What are the Selection Criteria for Cross River Teachers Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Is Cross River Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 Out?
Many applicants have been asking a lot of questions recently about the Cross River State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates, and most people have said that the list is out, while others are still looking for it on the internet, but the truth is that the Employment list has yet to be released.
We’ll show you how to check your name and download the Cross River State teachers list of successful candidates in PDF format if you applied online (for both teaching and non-teaching applicants). Continue reading to find out how to get a list of pre-screened candidates who applied for the job.
- CRSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Borno State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- SSEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check Cross River State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Before I tell you how to check your name, let me make sure everything is in order. The problem is that the Cross River State Teachers Education Board is yet to officially release the list of shortlisted candidates, so the procedure I describe below
- Visit the official Delta State teachers shortlisted portal via recruitment.crsubeb.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Based on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
Date for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Interview 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Interview 2022
The time for the interview for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am