The Cross River State Teachers recruitment site for 2022 is now open for online applications. This page contains further information on how to apply for the recruitment form through the Cross River State teachers recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent information on the recruitment intake of academic and non–academic employees. Job openings for teachers in Cross River State may be found right here.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | www.crossriverstate.gov.ng:
Are you a native of Cross River State searching for work? If that’s the case, do you have a passion to become a teacher or a member of the non-teaching staff? If so, this post is for you. right here you will have a good probability of getting hired. Therefore maintain focus and keep reading since this website provides all of the knowledge you require to seize this wonderful chance.
As a result, we are pleased to tell you that the Cross River State teaching Service is seeking applications from adequately qualified applicants who can teach any of the following disciplines:
Accounting, Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, Basic Science, Government, Islamic Religious Studies, History, Basic Technology, Geography, Civic Education, Commerce, French, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Physical and Health Education, Guidance and Counselling, Christian Religious Studies.
- NASIMS Login Portal
- NASIMS Test Portal
- NPower Teach List Portal 2021
- Npower NASIMS Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Portal
- NPower Transition Portal Login
- Npower Screening Date 2021
- Npower Pre-Selection List 2021
- Npower Final List 2021 | Check Npower Shortlisted Names
Requirements For Cross River State TESCOM Recruitment 2022
If you wish to apply for any of the open positions, you must meet the prerequisites and qualities listed below. You will also be required to upload some papers to the application portal.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
How to Apply for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
Applicants can go to www.crossriverstate.gov.ng to fill up and submit their application forms to the Cross River State Teachers recruitment.
Before applying for the position, all applicants must first establish an account on this site. Applicants who have already applied can log in and begin their applications. Please be aware that a single applicant is not permitted to create numerous accounts.