Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form 2022/2023 is Out: The Schools of Nursing Calabar, Ogoja, Itigidi and Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health Calabar, are now selling application forms for admission into their Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Cross River State Schools of Nursing forms below.
SON, Itigidi Admission Form 2022/2023
Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery (SON Calabar, SON Itigidi, SON Ogoja, SOPBM Calabar, SOPBM, Obudu, SOPBM Ogoja, Moniaya ) Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We are utilizing this means to notify the general public and interested applicants that the Cross River State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery have begun selling admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess Five Credits in WAEC/GCE/SSCE in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Cross River State Schools of Nursing Forms
Eligible candidates should collect application forms on payment of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500) only into:
BANK: Any Bank of Your Choice
REVENUE DESCRIPTION: Entrance Examination Fees for Training of Nursing / Para-Medical Staff
REVENUE CODE: 402042
INDIVIDUAL TIN: To Be Generated by IRS (FREE)
Completed application forms should be returned on or before
22nd July 2022 with the following:
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Age and Educational Certificate
- Bank Teller / Print-Out
- Two File Jackets
Call: 08138218284, 08062845349 email: email@example.com