Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | www.crossriverstate.gov.ng: Are you interested in applying for a position with the Cross River State Government Civil Service Commission? If that’s the case, you’ll need to understand the steps involved in applying for a job. This post attempts to provide you with an honest answer on how to apply for the Civil Service Commission of the Cross River State Government in 2022.
The Cross River State Civil Service Commission has begun the process of recruiting adequately competent individuals to fill open positions. So, whether you’re a recent graduate searching for work or have been unemployed for a long time, this is your chance. Continue reading to find out more.
Requirements for Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
There are a few prerequisites you must meet before entering the application portal to submit your application.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Certificate of origin, certificate of birth, and valid means of identification ( e.g international passport, national id card, driver’s license, or permanent voter’s card.
- Npower Salary Structure
- Npower Stipend News Today
- Download NPower PPA Letter/Deployment Letter Batch C
- How To Upload NPower Acceptance Letter on NASIMS Portal-nasimas.gov.ng
- Npower Batch C 2021 Physical Verification Date, Requirements & Venue
- NPower USSD Code *45665# | For NPower Batch C Shortlist 2021
How to Apply For Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
Eligible individuals may apply through the Cross River State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting site. To submit your application, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Browse www.crossriverstate.gov.ng for official online portals.
- Choose a position that interests you.
- Pay close attention to the job specifications.
- Select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Please provide all pertinent details.
- Send your application in.
- Finally, you must Print Out your Confirmation Slip as evidence that you have applied for the job
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is finished. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.