CUAB Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME / Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The cost of the Cresent University undergraduate programs admission form is = Seven Thousand Three Hundred Naira only (₦7,300.00). See the requirements and how to obtain Crescent University post UTME form below.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified applicants for admission to undergraduate programs at Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Crawford University Post UTME Screening Form
- Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Bells University of Technology (BUT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Baze University Abuja Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Crescent University Admission Eligibility Requirements
- Interested candidates are expected to obtain the UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 180 marks.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application forms before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have an acceptable scores in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND, and their approved equivalents in relevant fields and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or their equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to the 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programs, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into the 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into the 200 level in the relevant degree programs provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry to the 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates should note the following:
- those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must do a change of institution to Crescent as the first choice at any CBT center.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, and click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it out online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.