Claretian University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN) has commenced the sales of the post UTME applications forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Claretian University post UTME form below.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to different first-degree programs at the Claretian University of Nigeria (CUN), Nekede, Imo State, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This article contains Claretian University Post UTME screening form 2022/2023, how to apply for the screening exercise, and other important Claretian University information. Continue reading to learn how to apply.
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form
- Mudiame University Post UTME Form
- Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- Westland University Post UTME Form
Claretian University Post UTME / Direct Entry Eligibility
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Claretian University of
Nigeria Nekede shall be as follows:
- All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- for admissions via UTME, candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) inrelevantsubjectsatnotmorethan2sittingsincludingcreditpassesinEnglishand Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects.
- for admission by Direct Entry, candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least IJMB or JUPEB, or two (2) WASC/GCE A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE or ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses and
- the University shall not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
Eligible students must meet the general admission standards as well as the school and departmental requirements.
How to Apply for Claretian University Undergraduate Admission Form
On successful completion of the JAMB admissions process, eligible candidates can apply to the Claretian University of Nigeria by paying an application fee of N5,000 only for UTME or N10,000 for direct entry candidates. To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the University’s website: www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng and click on APPLY NOW. (This will take you to the application guide page). Please read the instructions on the above page carefully.
- Click on Undergraduate Programmes.
- Carefully fill out the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
- The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using ATM or at any commercial bank branch.
- To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your ATM card details and pay.
- To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
- Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.
For Admission Enquiries or Support:
Hotlines: 09016189060; 08185517699
You can also call or WhatsApp:07036614567.