Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 – This page explains how to register for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2021 via the www.nscdc.gov.ng application portal, as well as the application form and requirements.
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps? Are you interested in joining the Nigerian paramilitary group? Then this piece is written especially for you. The Newsflasharena has compiled all of the necessary information about Nigeria’s Security and Civil Defense Corps, often known as Civil Defense. The Civil Defence recruiting, Portal (www.cdfipb.careers), Requirements, and other information are all included in this article.
Latest News on Civil Defence Recruitment 2021
Is the Civil Defense Form scheduled to be released in 2021? Many people frequently wonder if the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruiting form for 2021 is available. No, is the plain response. Once the NSCDC application form is available, Civil Defence will notify us.
www.nscdc.gov.ng or cdfipb.careers are the Civil Defense recruiting portals. The website for the civil defence application portal will be online as soon as the recruiting process is officially announced.
General Requirements for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
The prerequisites mentioned on the Civil Defence Recruitment webpage are listed below. To be considered for the position, you must satisfy the following criteria.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- For men, the applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 0.87.
- Applicants must be free of communicable illnesses, stammering, mental disorders, vision issues, ear problems, and any physical disabilities. Physically and intellectually fit is required. On the body, there are no tattoos or inscriptions.
Facts Regarding Civil Defence Recruitment in 2021
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a paramilitary organization in charge of protecting Nigerians at public events, and as such, it must recruit new employees on a regular basis. When Civil Defence begins recruiting, information will be made available to the general public to keep them informed.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has declared unequivocally on its website, www.nscdc.gov.ng, that recruitment for the organization is transparent and fully free of charge. This implies that if you have the necessary qualifications, you should be able to participate in the recruiting process.
How to Apply for the Civil Defence Recruitment 2021
To apply for Civil Defence recruitment, go to the official recruitment portal www.nscdc.gov.ng and register. After that, upload your documents to the portal and supply the necessary information. Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for civil defence 2021 recruitment:
- Visit the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps’ official website at https://nscdc.gov.ng.
- Click on the About Us tab, then on Career.
- Create an account.
- Read and carefully follow the directions.
- Please include all relevant information.
- Check all of your information.
- Please submit your application.
Candidates who pass the screening exam will be invited to take the next step in the process. The date and location of the screenings will be notified to you through email.