Cherish College of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery, Batsari, Katsina State, is now selling application forms for admission into its BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Cherish College of Nursing Admission Form below.
This article will give you the latest information on the Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery, Batsari Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Form, Cost, Requirements, Entrance Examination Date, Time, Venue, Application Guidelines, and Deadline for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Dansharif College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
- AKTH Post-Basic Paediatric & Nephrology Nursing Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
Cherish College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- All applicants MUST have at least five(5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB at not more than two(2) sittings.
- Awaiting results is not accepted
How to Apply for Cherish College of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are ready at Queen Amina No 6 GRA Kangiwa Road after payment at Cherish Micro Finance bank along Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, opposite Dikko inde house, Goruba Road, Katsina state.
All completed application forms are to be submitted at Cherish College of Nursing and Midwifery Headquarters, No 6 Queen Amina GRA Kangiwa road, accompanied by photocopies of birth certificate, statement of SSCE results, indigene letter, payment receipt, and two(2) passports.