Canadian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | Canadian Army Recruitment For Foreigners
If you want to join or enlist in the Canadian Army as a foreigner, you must first become a citizen of Canada. To apply for a job in the Canadian army, complete the online application and mail in the appropriate documentation once you have obtained citizenship.
After that, you’ll be connected with an Army recruiter who will assist you in filling out further applications and exams, preparing for your interview, and enrolling in the Canadian Armed Forces.
- US Navy Recruitment
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- How to Study in Canada Without IELTS | Latest Guide to Study in Canada
- USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- UK Visa Requirements for US Green Card Holders | How to Apply for UK Visa
- British Army Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
The Army’s Canadian Citizenship Requirement
- Become a citizen of Canada: You must lawfully reside in Canada for three years in order to become a citizen.
- Then you can complete an application online, copy the relevant documents, pay the immigration fee, and email it in.
- Take a citizenship test, interview, take your citizenship oath, and obtain your citizenship once you’ve been authorized! Although obtaining citizenship takes time and effort, it is a requirement for joining the Canadian Army.
- You must be fluent in both English and French and have a thorough understanding of Canadian history. You will be tested on your language skills as well as your knowledge of Canada.
- There are certain programs that are age-restricted. If you are 16 or older and have parental authorization, you can apply for Paid Education programs. If you are a full-time student, you can also apply for the Primary Reserves.
- Complete at least up to Grade 10. Some jobs will require a higher level of education in order to be hired. For example, if you want to work as an engineer, you must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- You must complete up to Secondaire IV if you live in Québec.
How to Apply and Fill Canadian Army Application Form Online
Sign in to your account by clicking “Start Application Now.” You can use the same information you use for other online services (banking) or a GCKey user ID and password. By choosing the appropriate blue button, you can choose the suitable credential option.
Take a look around.
- Select your sign-in provider from the list of options if you’re signing in using your online service information, which includes Affinity, ATB Financial, Scotiabank, and Tangerine, to name a few. Press “Continue” after entering your login number.
- If you’re using a GCKey ID, you may either sign in with your username and password or create an account.
- Before submitting, fill out the online form and review your responses. Fill in the required fields, such as your name, address, educational background, and citizenship status. Make sure to fill in all of the appropriate boxes and provide accurate answers to all of the questions. You will not be able to make changes to your application once it has been submitted. When you’re finished, click “Submit.”
- If you need to, you can save your progress and finish it later. It will be removed if you do not finish the application within 90 days following the previous change.
- Following your submission, you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. The email will also include instructions for the next stages.