How to Buy NECO Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online: The National Examinations Council (NECO) new results online system now requires candidates to purchase tokens before they can access their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results.
The new Results online system, according to the National Examinations Council (NECO), provides an easy way to view all NECO examination results. Results will be made accessible via the NECO Results system whenever they are made public (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
- NECO Result Checker 2022 | www.result.neco.gov.ng | NECO Result Portal
- 2022 NCEE Result Checker | NECO Common Entrance Result Is Out
- NECO GCE Result 2022/2023 is Out | NECO Result Checker Portal
- 2022 NECO GCE Registration Form – Instructions and Guidelines | November/December SSCE External
Candidates can verify their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results using NECO Results by purchasing tokens. Share the token(s) with candidates, parents, schools, organizations, or anybody else who would be interested in seeing the candidate’s results.
How to Buy NECO Token Online
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on the Pay Now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on the REMITA platform using a bank or card.