British Army Foreigner Criteria – Join the British Army as a Foreigner
If the legislation changes in 2019, then you probably need not be a citizen of the United Kingdom to join the British Army. In other words, foreign citizens will have restricted rooms to join the British Army.
British Army Requirement For Commonwealth Citizens 2021
Whereas Commonwealth countries can join the British Army with greater ease than ever before, they must satisfy certain requirements:
- Citizens of the Commonwealth must ensure that they have the authorization to enter the United Kingdom. As a result, you must be allowed to remain lawfully in the United Kingdom throughout the recruiting process.
- This procedure will take at least a few months, so be sure you’ll be allowed to stay in the UK lawfully until then.Applicants from the Commonwealth must also possess a passport that is valid for at least two years after their start date. If your start date is March 2020, your passport must be valid until March 2022 at the very least.
- You must fulfill the above conditions if you wish to join the British Army as a Commonwealth citizen. You must also satisfy the general requirements for entering the British Army, which is outlined below.
General Requirement for British Army 2022
- To join the Army as a soldier, you must be at least 16 years old.
- Before your 36th birthday, you must enroll.
- If you’re under the age of 18, you’ll need your parent’s or guardian’s permission.
Nationality Requirement For British Army Recruitment 2022
- You must obtain authorization to be in the UK if you are a Commonwealth citizen.
- To begin your application, you do not need to be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least two years from the date of your departure. Your passport must be valid until March 2022 if your start date was March 2020.
- The British Army does not accept refugees or asylum seekers.
Fitness Requirements for British Army Recruitment 2022
Candidates must run between two lines in time with a bleeping sound to pass the Bleep Test. As time passes, the bleeps become louder. The exam will be over when you can no longer keep up with the bleeps.
Male applicants must get a score of 10.2, while female candidates must achieve a score of 8.1.
Educational Requirements for British Army Recruitment 2022
You do not need any educational qualifications to join the Army as a soldier. Qualifications will be required for more technical positions.
How to Apply for the British Army Recruitment 2022
Here are a variety of methods to join the army, but we’ll focus on at least three of the more popular options.
Step 1: Fill out an online application or contact a local Armed Forces Careers Officer (AFCO)
https://apply.army.mod.uk/login is the British Army Application Portal.
When you apply, notify them that you are doing so, and then supply them with the information stated below.
- Your current address; your name and title; your marital status;
- a telephone number
- Information about residency – if you have the right to dwell in the UK or Ireland, and how long you’ve been there;
- Religion (or lack thereof); Ethnic background
- Tattoos and piercings information;
- Whether you have ever been placed under a care order;
- Status of employment or education;
- Any other information you think is important.
Your application will be reviewed to see if you satisfy the requirements.
Step 2: Attendance at an Army Career Center.
Recruiters will choose you and offer you to the British army for further evaluation if you fulfill the standards.
UK Army Recruitment Registration Closing Date 2022
The UK Army Recruitment/Registration closure date or deadline has not been officially published. You will be contacted once the deadline has been set.
Please let us know if you’d like to be kept up to speed on the newest news on UK Army Recruitment 2022 in the comments below, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media sharing buttons below.