BOSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out: Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME), and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available. See the courses, prerequisites, and how to apply for the BOSU post-UTME form.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to apply for the Borno State University (BOSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening procedure for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The registration portal for the online screening of candidates for admission to undergraduate programs at BOSU for the academic year 2022/2023 has opened Candidates who have selected BOSU as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) is encouraged to register and submit their papers online (no physical presence is necessary for screening/document submission).
Borno State University Degree Courses
Eligible participants are encouraged to apply for a change of institution through the JAMB site in order to be considered for admission to the university’s undergraduate programs.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
BOSU Post UTME Eligibility
A. Candidates who scored a minimum of 140 points in UTME Exams and have five (5) relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register for 100 level.
B. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register for 200 level
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS to the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate will not be admitted
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to the REMITA payment platform to make a payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take it to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to the BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your program of study from the list of available programs.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution And the class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
For any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call this number: 07014449880.