Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.bornostate.gov.ng.
The online application portal for the recruitment of teachers in Borno State for the year 2021 is now open. This page contains further information on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Borno State teachers recruitment site, as well as other pertinent information about the academic and non–academic staff recruiting intake. Job openings for teachers in Borno State may be found here.
Borno State Teachers Recruitment Form 2021
We will cover all you need to know about Borno Subeb recruiting in this post. We’ve supplied you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application. These details contain credentials, criteria, and instructions on how to apply for Borno State teachers without difficulty.
Do you want to work as a teacher in Borno State? This article will provide you with up-to-date information about teaching positions in Borno State. Continue reading to learn more about the current job openings and their prerequisites.
This recruitment guide will provide answers to queries like:
- What is the procedure for applying for Graduate Teaching Jobs in Borno State in 2021?
- When is the best time to apply for teaching jobs in Borno State?
- Is there an official recruitment portal for teaching jobs in Borno State?
- Guidelines and Requirements for Teaching Jobs in Borno State in 2021?
Requirement for Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
If you want to be selected for a position as a teacher in Borno State, you must take this area extremely seriously. In addition, you must have the following qualifications before applying for the Borno SUBEB:
- All competent and eligible candidates must have completed and passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Secondary School Certificates (SSCE) with at least five (5) subject credits in a minimum of two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- To certify that a teacher is qualified, all candidates must obtain the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate.
- Aspirants with a B.Sc., HND, or NCE in any discipline must receive this certificate from a Nigerian institution that is approved.
- Graduates of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- To be considered, the candidate must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must Have a passport picture taken recently
- The candidate must be willing to serve in any of the state’s municipal governments.
How To Apply for Borno State Teachers Recruitment Form 2022
The steps outlined below will guide you through the application process for Borno teachers:
- Go to www.bornostate.gov.ng to access the Borno State Teachers Login Portal.
- Follow the directions on the official Borno state recruiting portal.
- Fill out and submit the application form.
Borno State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2021
Please visit www.bornostate.gov.ng to apply for a position as a teacher in Borno. Paying money in return for an application form is not a good idea. The form is available for free on the internet. The application procedure is straightforward. If you’ve satisfied all of the standards, you shouldn’t have any concerns.
Latest News Updates on Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2021
Babagana Zulum, the governor of Borno State, approved the hiring of 776 new teachers on Tuesday in order to improve the quality of education in the state’s public schools.
The Governor made the announcement during a meeting at Government House in Maiduguri with officials from the state Ministry of Higher Education and the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
We definitely recommend bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it on a regular basis in case anything changes; we will notify you as soon as that occurs.