Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal | www.bayelsastate.gov.ng: The Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board is looking for suitable applicants to fill teaching positions in the state. The Bayelsa SUBEB Recruiting Board has publicized the recruitment process on its website and in different media channels, inviting interested applicants who fulfill the job specification requirements to apply.
The recruitment of teachers in Bayelsa state has yet to begin, but candidates should be aware of the prerequisites before applying. Applicants should also be aware that the application is accessible to anybody who resides in or near Bayelsa state. Non-indigenous candidates are welcome to apply,
Is Bayelsa SUBEB 2021 Recruitment Form Out?
The recruiting form will be made available on the recruitment site, and the release dates will be mentioned in this post, so candidates should revisit this page frequently to stay up to date. The form will be available on the recruiting portal once it is released.
Others Trending 2021 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Requirements for Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment Form
This is a crucial component that you must pay close attention to. Before you may apply for the Bayelsa State Universal Basic Education Board, you must have the following qualifications:
- All qualified and eligible candidates must have passed and cleared the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Secondary School Certificates (SSCE) with at least 5 different (5) subject credits in a minimum of two sittings, comprising English Language and Mathematics.
- furthermore, a National Examination Council NECO or GCE certificate with at least five (5) subject credits must include a minimum of two sittings of English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who do not have a National Diploma (OND) must get one from a Nigerian institution that is authorized.
- To demonstrate that a teacher is qualified, all candidates must obtain the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate.
- An NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate is required for holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35 to be considered.
- The candidate must be deemed mentally and physically fit for employment by an approved government hospital.
- Have a passport picture taken recently
- Applicant must be willing to serve in any of the state’s municipal governments.
How To Apply For The Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment Form
To apply for the ongoing Bayelsa SUBEB recruiting, all interested and eligible applicants must follow the processes described below, since this is the most sensitive aspect of the process. Any candidate who sends or submits an application to the incorrect portal will not be considered for the next step of the recruitment:
- consider visiting the Bayelsa state SUBEB recruiting portal or ww.bayelsastate.gov.ng for more information.
- You must create an account using your valid email and password
- Complete the application form with correct information
- Upload your credentials and any other papers that are necessary.
- When you’ve finished, click Submit.