Barota Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.barota.bu.gov.ng: Are you a graduate searching for a job opportunity in Bauchi State Road Traffic Agency (BAROTA) ? if yes I have good news for you right here. please take this post seriously. You have to consider certain things before applying for Barota recruitment and we would try our best to provide all the accurate information you need to know concerning Barota recruitment.
Fact About BAROTA
The Bauchi Road Traffic Agency (BAROTA) was established by the Bauchi State Government to regulate, control and manage traffic in the State.
The Director-General Bauchi State Road Traffic Agency (BAROTA) Air cadre Tijjani Baba Gamawa (Rtd), wishes to inform the general public especially unemployed Youth who are interested in taking a carrier as
Traffic Cadets and Road Marshalls that; the Agency has opened its recruitment portal for suitably qualified candidates who are indigenes of Bauchi State to submit applications online through the agency’s website.
Requirements For ICRC Recruitment 2022
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to apply for Barota Recruitment
To apply online, visit BAROTA recruitment portal/website below and fill the online form with application fee of one thousand naira (N1000).
- First, you must visit the Bauchi Road Traffic Agency recruitment portal https://barota.bu.gov.ng
- Click the apply now button
- Fill out the application form
- Scan clearly and upload the original of all credentials
- Go through the information supplied again
- If everything is set, then you can submit it.
Application Closing Date: Sunday 20th February 2022.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.