Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Arthur Jarvis University, AJU Degree Programmes admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. Arthur Jarvis University post-UTME is FREE! All admission processes are done within the University premises.
The Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State, welcomes applications from adequately qualified applicants for immediate admittance into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Legacy University (LUO) Post UTME Form
- Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME Form
- Western Delta University (WDU) Post UTME Form
- Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Post UTME Form
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World-class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills center/Entrepreneurship center/Career Counseling.
- World-class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World-class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalized knowledge–based curriculum and globally recognized degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. The peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships at Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements
- All applicants are required to have the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects as may be specified by each program.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out a new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each program, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/program.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post UTME Form
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and click on “Apply ” to access the application form or the slip if you have already applied
- Fill in correctly the required fields.
- Select the number of sitting for the O’level result. Select two if you are combining results.
- Accept the declaration statement
- Click on “Submit” to submit your application
- Print your Application slip
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380