Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Form Portal 2021 – www.anambrastate.gov.ng: Do you aspire to apply for Anambra State teacher recruitment in 2021? If you are interested in the Anambra State teachers recruitment application for 2020/2021, keep reading because we have given you the guidelines and methods for Anambra State teachers recruitment application.
This is a reminder to people who are interested in applying for Anambra State teachers recruitment that the methods to apply for Anambra State teachers recruitment are provided in this post. To apply for Anambra State teacher recruitment, please follow the steps outlined below.
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Form Portal 2021
The official recruitment portal of the Anambra recruiting form will be published in this post since any applicant who submits their application to the incorrect portal will not be considered for the next round of recruitment. We also released daily updates from Anambra State Teachers to enable those who want to apply to find their way around. This recruitment handbook is completely free of charge.
Please keep in mind that the Anambra Teachers application portal is located at www.anambrastate.gov.ng. Do not give anyone money in return for the application form. The form is free to use and may be found on the site.
The application procedure is simple. If you have satisfied the standards, you will be employed instantly after your submission of the required documentation.
The government of Anambra envisions that with your help, the state can become a socially peaceful, economically thriving, physical functioning, and aesthetically pleasing preferred destination for everybody.
The state government is taking appropriate steps to improve the state’s educational standards. The aim is to create a state-wide consistent, high-quality, and effective basic education.
As a result, we are pleased to tell you that the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board is currently accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants who can teach any of the following disciplines:
Accounting, Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, Basic Science, Government, Islamic Religious Studies, History, Basic Technology, Geography, Civic Education, Commerce, French, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Physical and Health Education, Guidance and Counselling, Christian Religious Studies
Anambra State Recruitment Requirements 2021
To be considered for employment as a teacher in Anambra state, you must take this component extremely seriously. Furthermore, in order to be eligible to apply for the Anambra, you must have the following qualifications:
- All appropriate and qualified candidates must have written and passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or SSCE with at least five (5) subject credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in at least two sittings.
- In addition, a National Examination Council NECO or GCE certificate with at least five (5) subject credits must include English Language and Mathematics in at least two sittings.
- Applicants who do not have a National Diploma (OND) must get one from an approved Nigerian institution.
- All applicants must have a Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate to demonstrate that they are qualified.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- The qualified candidate must be under the age of 35.
- An accredited government hospital will need the candidate to be mentally and physically fit for work.
- Have a current passport photo on hand.
- The applicant must be prepared to be deployed to any of the state’s municipal governments.
How to Apply for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2021
There were many theories about how to apply for a position in Anambra State Teachers, but one aspect you should remember is the online recruitment of Anambra State Teachers on its official page.
All recruitment applications are made through www.anambrastate.gov.ng on its official website
You may apply for the position of teachers in Anambra via the following procedures:
plan to visit the login portal of Anambra State Teachers at https://www.anambrastate.gov.ng Follow the steps on the official website of the Anambra State Teachers. Complete and submit your form. Upon submission, candidates will print the recognition form and print out the registered registration form. It should submit in accordance with the time stated in the appointment form to the recruiting Unit.
Only applicants successful in the screening test will be invited to take part in the training if requested.