you can now check the Anambra State SUBEB Shortlist Candidates to see if your name is among the shortlisted candidates that are released by the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board for the next stage of the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment process.
is Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Did you apply for the recently concluded Anambra State SUBEB Teachers recruitment or are you googling the internet to see if you were pre-selected for the Anambra State SUBEB Teachers screening exercise? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the wrong place.
All candidates who applied for this year’s recruitment are encouraged to check the official shortlisted portal to see if they have been selected for the screening process.
We are pleased to inform you that the list of Anambra State Teachers shortlisted for 2022 has been published. The Anambra State Teachers’ Union has shortlisted a number of qualified applicants and scheduled them for the next round of interviews.
- Abia State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Oyo State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
What are the Selection Criteria for Anambra State SUBEB Shortlist Candidates?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Check Anambra State SUBEB Shortlist Candidates 2022/2023
Follow the procedures listed below to see if you are one of the Anambra State SUBEB Teachers 2022/2023 shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official Anambra State Teachers shortlisted portal at www.anambrastate.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Anambra SUBEB Requirement for Screening
In addition, you must bring the following documents to the screening center to prove that you are the one who filled out the online registration form.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
Date for Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Interview 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for Anambra State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Interview 2022
The time for the interview for Anambra State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am