Al-Hikmah University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/20223 academic session. See the eligibility, cut-off marks, and how to apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME form below.
Al-Hikmah University, Nigeria’s cheapest Private University, invites suitably qualified candidates for admission to Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year’s Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Form
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Al-Hikmah University Courses
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
1. FACULTY OF THE HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. (Arabic)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (History & International Relations)
- B.A. (Islamic Studies)
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
- B.Sc. (Sociology)
- B.Sc. (Public Administration)
2. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting)
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance)
- B.Sc. (Business Administration)
- B.Sc. (Economics)
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Software Engineering) B.Sc. (Information System)
- B.Sc. (Cyber Security) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology and Mineral Sciences) B.Sc. (Physics with Electronics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) B.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Petroleum Chemistry) B.Sc. (Biology)
5. FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
6. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Public Health)
- B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Science)
- B.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
- B.Sc (Human Physiology)
- B.NSc. (Nursing Science)
7. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B. Agric (Agriculture)
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Requirements
Applicants must have JAMB results and possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at the credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Faculties of Management and Social Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME/DE Form
(i) Applicants for Undergraduates full-time programs are to pay a Non-refundable fee of N2,000 to Al-Hikmah University Online.
(ii) The application form should be completed online at: https://ecampus.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng/
(iii) Print the duly completed form.
(iv) Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(v) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
(vi) Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants.