Application forms for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing form below.
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programme Admission Form, Requirements, Cost and Fees, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Exam Date, Time, and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
All applicants must have the following requirement before filling the application online.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2021 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Applicants should note that the Registration will commence from Monday 24th January – to Friday 25th February 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily except for public holidays and weekends.
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING FEES
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Indigenes: N 13,000.00
- Non-indigenes :N15,000.00
- Three recent color passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2022
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing ENTRANCE examination will be held on Saturday 5th March 2022.