AFIT Post-UTME Screening Form for the Academic Session 2022/2023. Kaduna Air Force Institute of Technology General information and updates on the Post-UTME Form If you are one of the candidates who want to obtain an AFIT Registration Form, we have the information you need to successfully apply for the AFIT Admission Screening Exercise.
Has AFIT Released Post-UTME Screening Form?
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various FIRST DEGREE and ND programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale at the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT). The courses available, requirements, screening dates, and how to obtain an AFIT post-UTME form are all listed below.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility 2022
Only candidates with a minimum UTME score of 170 (Degree) / 140 (ND) and with the requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend AFIT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for AFIT Post UTME Form
Visit the official website atafit.edu.ngor the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Visit the University websiteafit.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2022/2023 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
AFIT Post UTME Screening date 2022
The school administration has not yet announced the date for the Post-UTME Screening. Continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information on screening dates.