Do you want to be eligible for the Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment 2021? The good news is that everything you’ve been waiting for is right here, as we’ve got some excellent information on the Adamawa State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment. In fact, you won’t need to look any further because this article will cover all you need to know about the recruiting process. All you have to do now is read this post attentively because we will show you how to submit your application successfully on the State Subeb application site at www.adamawastate.gov.ng.
Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2021
The Adamawa SUBEB (State Universal Basic Education Board) has officially established its application portal, which is available to all interested applicants. It is recommended that interested students submit their applications before the SUBEB Deadline.
The Adamawa state SUBEB Recruitment is looking for competent teachers to fill the following positions:
Business Education, Introductory Technology, Physical and Health Education, Yoruba, French, Computer Science, Civic Education, Islamic Religious Studies, Christian Religious Studies, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Literature in English, Social Studies, Basic Education Studies, Primary Education Studies, Integrated Science, Agricultural Science.
Adamawa State SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2021
You must verify that you meet the job’s criteria and qualifications. Applicants who are not qualified should not apply. If you wish to apply for any of the open positions, you must meet the following prerequisites and credentials. You’ll also have to upload a few papers to the application portal.
- All appropriate and qualified candidates must have completed and passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or SSCE with at least five (5) subject credits in a minimum of two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, a National Examination Council NECO or GCE certificate with at least five (5) subject credits must include a minimum of two sittings of English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who do not have a National Diploma (OND) must get one from a Nigerian institution that is authorized.
- All candidates must obtain the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate to demonstrate that a teacher is qualified.
- Candidates with a B.Sc., HND, or NCE in any discipline must receive this certificate from a Nigerian institution that is approved.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35 to be considered.
- An accredited government hospital must deem the candidate mentally and physically ready for work.
- Have a passport picture taken recently
- Applicant must be willing to serve in any of the state’s municipal governments.
How To Apply for Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
The Adamawa State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Form has not yet been released, we urge all applicants to disregard any ADSUBEB advertisements they may come across. As a result, once the ADSUBEB Recruitment Official Portal is launched, this web page will be updated promptly.
To apply for the current Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment, go to https://www.adamawastate.gov.ng/ and proceed to the application official webpage. Then touch the “Apply Now” button to establish an account with an active email address and complete the SUBEB application form.
Finally, submit your well-completed application by attaching a clear and scanned copy of all your required credentials.
Most significantly, when the selection process is completed, all selected applicants will be contacted via email and will be invited to participate in the Computer Based Test CBT examinations.