Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Adamawa State College Of Nursing and Midwifery (ADSCONM) Yola Basic / General Nursing, Community Nursing, Post-Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Admission Form is out, read here to see the Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, and Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Abia State Schools of Nursing Umuahia & Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Eligibility
Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
Prospective students of the School of nursing Yola and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Adamawa State College of Nursing form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Adamawa State College of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- The Application form can be obtained online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud.
- Go to a new application, enter and open an account.
- Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 31st August 2022.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while filling out the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit it to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 31 August 2022. You are also required to pay N500 into the account of Adamawa State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee at Brethren Microfinance Bank Yola, Account No: 0505006126.
- Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 5th September 2022
INTERVIEW IS ON: 12th September 2022