We are glad to inform you that the Adamawa State College Of Nursing and Midwifery (ADSCONM) Yola Basic / General Nursing, Community Nursing, Post-Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Admission Form is out, read here to see the Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, and Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Abia State Schools of Nursing Umuahia & Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Eligibility
Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
Prospective students of the School of nursing Yola and the general public are informed that 2022/2023 Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Adamawa State College of Nursing form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Adamawa State College of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Payment of application form at the rate of five thousand Naira (5,000) only, should be made through Remita with generated RRR payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any Bank.
- Thereafter, the Admission form should be collected at the college on the presentation of Remita payment receipt.
Please do not forget to contact our support staff with any questions you may have about the Adawama State School of Nursing 2022/2023 form. Best of luck with your application this year.
If you find this post (School of Nursing Yola 2022 Admission Form) to be useful, please share it with your friends by clicking the Social Media Button.