I am pleased to inform the general public, particularly those who participated in the Ahmadu Bello University admission screening, that the institution’s management has released the list of successful candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. This list is available on the Ahmadu Bello University official portal at www.abu.edu.ng and only includes the Merit and Supplementary lists.
Is (ABU) Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out?
Yes, (ABU) Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out The names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission to the university‘s various degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023 are listed below. However, this is to alert the general public, particularly those who applied for admission to Ahmadu Bello University, that the institution‘s management has issued the names of the UTME/Direct Entry Merit and Supplementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd batch) admission list.
How To Check ABU Admission List 2022/2023.
- Login to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php to access the ABU admission site.
- In the necessary column, enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, to check your ABU admission status, click Search.
How to Check ABU Merit / Supplementary List on Jamb Portal
- Visit http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to learn more about the JAMB CAPS.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- Look for ‘Check Admission Status’ and click it.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the required fields with your registration number.
- Select “Access my CAPS” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status’ to see if you’ve been accepted to ABU.
What Next After ABU Admission List 2022
- Acceptance and tuition fees must be paid.
- Print your acceptance letter.
- Pay the hostel/accommodation cost
- Prepare to return to school in the academic year 2022/2023.
Meanwhile, those who did not see their names on the list should not despair; instead, wait until the following year and prepare thoroughly, or better yet, apply for a change of institution and select any school (University, Polytechnic, or College) whose Post Utme form is still available.