If you’re looking for the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I will cover everything you need to know about the ABSU post-UTME, including eligibility, deadlines, form costs, and how to obtain the form.
is ABSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out
The Abia State University (ABSU) administration has released the application forms for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session. The ABSU post-UTME application form is now available for purchase online. See below for details on the requirements and how to apply.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice, and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on the JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit pass in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
ABSU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
All aspirants must meet the cut-off mark as one of the requirements to be eligible for the screening. The general cut-off mark for ABSU Screening is 180. Those who scored up to or above the cut-off mark are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate, and download a copy as evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.