Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | Check Final Pdf List Here: On this page, you can learn how to check your name on the pdf List of shortlisted candidates for interview. Have you submitted an application for the Abia State Teachers Recruitment? If you answered yes, you‘ve come to the right place. The Abia State Government has released a list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates Latest News
Abia State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 has released a lengthy waiting list of shortlisted candidates. This post will provide you with a high-level overview of how to find out if your name has been shortlisted for the next oral interview. Continue reading to learn more.
- Nasarawa Teachers (NSTSC) Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State MOBSE Shortlisted Candidates
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
What are the Selection Criteria for Abia State Teachers Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is Abia State Teachers Recruitment Shortlist Out?
Many applicants have been asking a lot of questions recently about the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates, and most people have said that the list is out, while others are still looking for it on the internet, but the truth is that the Employment list has yet to be released.
We’ll show you how to check your name and download the Abia State teachers list of successful candidates in PDF format if you applied online (for both teaching and non–teaching applicants). Continue reading to find out how to get a list of pre-screened candidates who applied for the job.
How To Check Abia State Teachers Shortlist
The names of the Abia State teachers who were shortlisted have not yet been made public. The Abia State Education Board has yet to release the list of candidates who have been selected for the Computer Based Tests Exams, which are part of the recruitment process for teachers in state-owned secondary schools.
Candidates must wait for the list to be posted on the Abia State teacher recruitment website. The complete list of candidates who have been chosen will be posted on the Abia State Teachers Recruitment Portal.
- Visit the official Abia State teachers shortlisted portal via www.abiastate.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Based on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
The Date for Abia State Teachers Recruitment Interview 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.