AAUA Student Portal login – eportal.aaua.edu.ng Adekunle Ajasin University The Adekunle Ajasin University Student Portal Registration & Login Link for AAUA Students, Staffs, e-learning, and Status Checking is now operational.
AAUA Student Portal
The AAUA Student Login Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, Admission Online Application, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so much more.
AAUA Portal | AAUA Student Login Portal
It should be noted that you can visit and access the AAUA Portal | AAUA Student Login Portal using a computer or a mobile device by following the links provided. Remember to visit the official website at http://www.aaua.edu.ng.
- AAUA Student Portal: https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/
- AAUA Main Website: https://aaua.edu.ng/
- AAUA Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
How to Pay AAUA School/Tuition Fee Payment
All forms of payment including school fees are now available in your profile and payable ONLINE via CARD PAYMENT ONLY
Follow the steps below to make your payment ONLINE
- Login to AAUA student portal
- Click on Payment
- Your payment due will appear as Debit under Student Ledger Section. Please note that this section will maintain all your compulsory due payments and the payment you actually make throughout your stay in the University.
- To make any payment, you have to select the payment, the level and academic session you are paying for, and whether part or full payment.
- Click on View Invoice to preview the breakdown of the payment settings selected previously.
- Click on make payment via CARD NOW, you will be redirected to the UNIFIED PAYMENT GATEWAY to conclude your payment procedure.
- ONCE your payment is successful, goto Receipt Tab/Section and print your official Receipt
- PLEASE NOTE: You can view/retry failed transaction(s) by clicking on Unsuccessful transactions, selecting the payment type and clicking on View to list all unsuccessful transaction(s), and click on the Retry icon on the left-hand side against the said transaction