AAUA Admission Screening Post-UTME Form 2022/2023 – Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba At www.aaua.edu.ng, you can find the Post UTME Screening Form and instructions on how to apply online for the 2022 Post UTME Screening for AAUA candidates.
Is AAUA Post UTME Screening Form Out?
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all courses/programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Year is now on sale. AAUA Post- UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Eligibility for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Candidates need to meet the following before taking part in the Screening exercise:
- Must have taken Lago State University as their first choice
- Must have the required UTME cut off mark of 180
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of the first choice; and
- Those who sat for the UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of the first choice.
How To Apply for AAUA Post UTME Form 2022
To apply for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening, follow the steps below:
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create an Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
Post UTME/Admission Screening Date for AAUA Candidates
The Screening date has yet to be set by the University administration. Once the date is set, we will notify you.
Do you have any questions about the AAUA Post UTME Screening Form at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba? Use the box below to leave a comment. Please feel free to share this with your social media friends.